Hey Atul... nice pictures... but how come there are only 3? You should click as many as possible... you'll treasure these pictures when you grow older...
awesome picture(s) atul!! came to ur blog through your mom's... U've got a fantabulous family, mussay! really nice. keep posting more. I love photography too :)
I really really love this picture I don't know why... it just takes me away from the computer and into deep thought... is the light hope? is it the unreachable dream? the potential within a lost cause? or is it simply a window's light with a simple beauty in it?
14 comments:
You really have an eye for great pictures.You captured this well.
Love
Mom
Hey Atul... nice pictures... but how come there are only 3? You should click as many as possible... you'll treasure these pictures when you grow older...
Ur pic possed many questions, where is this door? what was inside the door? What is beyond it? Did you find any treasure in there? Amazing, atta boy!
I think this photograph is absolutely beautiful..great lighting....well done!
This is really really awesome...:-)
Cheers :-)
atul, this pic was really fabulous!!! keep it up..i like the rest too...
yo Atul! you rock! :-)
Keep it up! And do post more,would love to see more from you :-)
hey, great pic!
s luved it 2 and so did mom and dad! You shud definitely post more oten, dose pix were great! :-)
hey, great pic!
s luved it 2 and so did mom and dad! You shud definitely post more oten, dose pix were great! :-)
hey, great pic!
s luved it 2 and so did mom and dad! You shud definitely post more oten, dose pix were great! :-)
awesome picture(s) atul!!
came to ur blog through your mom's... U've got a fantabulous family, mussay!
really nice. keep posting more. I love photography too :)
I really really love this picture
I don't know why... it just takes me away from the computer and into deep thought...
is the light hope?
is it the unreachable dream?
the potential within a lost cause?
or is it simply a window's light with a simple beauty in it?
really cool pic atul!!d photography is just too cool!!
Very nice one Atul:) may your life be like this only bright and may you have doors wide open like this when in dark day:)
Post a Comment