Thursday, March 13, 2008

My cups of tea!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

A. March 25, 2008 at 3:59 AM  

You are a natural photographer boy! Without the labels, it would have been really difficult to know what the pics where, great job, abstract and mind-blowing. Keep it up!

Prats April 17, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Hey...didn't know you were into blogging too...
love your pictures...and who would think a simple cup of coffe could make such a wonderful picture!!
Looking forward to seeing more

Prats April 17, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

oops sorry, I meant to say Tea not coffee...don't know why that came out :D

Karthik S April 17, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Hi Atul,
The photos are wonderful. You have a talent. Keep clicking and posting.

cheers :-)

Aathira Nair May 6, 2008 at 3:38 AM  

Its always dun trying to think what your pics actually are before I read the title !

Shruti May 31, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

give us more naa.. I bet u have a lot to show

Anonymous November 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

I have to admit, that did not look like the bottom of a teacup when I first saw that - lol

I have a habbit of looking at the content before reading the title - and wow did that one take me by surprise
lol

Followers

About This Blog

This is a photo blog where I will post pictures that I clicked which I really liked.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP